A Snap Shot

"Walking ten thousand miles of the world is better than reading ten thousand scrolls"
--Chinese proverb

I am a traveler of both time and space and I always wanted to make a travelogue of the many places I have visited, the people I've met and the adventures that naturally follow. . . and that is what this blog is going to be about.

About the title. It is an Urdu word simply meaning a nomad or a gypsy, a highly entropic person who chooses movement and randomness as his lifestyle. Why is it my title? Well, simply I like how it sounds... and also, I can strongly relate to it. By choice and chance, I have been places, I'm a jack of many trades, and I know a thing or two about a few things. . . well, you get the picture.

I guess that is how most of the travelers see themselves, vagabonds on a quest. They are always on a search. Search for new lands, new cultures, new cuisines, a new perspective or even a new life. Whatever it is, a journey is fuel for their spirit and a means of growth.

That's it for the introduction. Hope you guys enjoy the following posts. Stay tuned my friends and stay thirsty.




No comments :

Post a Comment

instagram